New Life Word Center is happy to offer transportation to and from worship services.
Our Transportation Guidelines listed below must be followed by all riders.
1. All riders must contact the NLWC Office at: (407) 324-0226 between the hours of 8AM-4PM; M-F in order to have transportation for each Sunday’s service.
2. If you must cancel your pick up, please contact Mr. Couch no later than 7AM that Sunday morning at (407) 928-8214.
3. All riders will be picked up (1) hour before Faith Foundation Class which begins at 9AM and Morning Service which begins at 10AM.
4. When requesting service, please inform the office of how many are in your party and their ages.
5. All riders under the age of 13 must be accompained by an adult.
6. All riders 13-18 will need a signed parental consent before entering the van.
7. The van is equipped with (1) car seat and (1) booster seat. It is important that all riders are properly seated and in a seat belt at all times.
8. All riders will be dropped off at the same location as they are picked up.
9. Transportation is only being offered in the Sanford, Florida area at this time.
Thank you for allowing us to serve you in this area of ministry. ~ Mr. Maurice Couch, Director of Transportation